The following is an excerpt from the Fitness Tests Database from ConnectedPE Membership
To assess hand-eye coordination
Tennis balls, measuring tape, cones and a stopwatch. You will also need a solid wall
- A cone is placed 2m from a wall.
- The participant stands behind the line, facing the wall.
- The ball is thrown from one hand in an underarm action against the wall and attempted to be caught with the opposite hand.
- The ball is then thrown back against the wall and caught with the initial hand.
- The action is repeated for a period of 30 seconds.
|Rating||Score (in 30 seconds)|
|Good||30 – 35|
|Fair||15 – 19|