As a Teacher, you’re already busy enough. So when it comes to completing your professional development requirements, it’s often extremely difficult to get the time to make it happen. Not to mention, that when you do, you’re usually required to travel extensive distances or pay over inflated registration fees.This would be all well and good, but the majority of the training you’re made to complete is simply irrelevant and results in nothing but your time being wasted.
Not to mention that if for whatever reason life gets in the way and you miss the workshop or conference, then you miss out.
It’s just plain wrong…..
So what if a teacher could get all of the support, accountability, training, knowledge and professional development that make the difference? What if they didn’t need to travel to receive high-level professional development? What if they could access on demand training anywhere, at any time and on any device?
Welcome to the official app of the ConnectedPE Community. 24/7 access to an ever expanding library of 100’s of Hours of On Demand Professional Learning with Certification.
Available for free, the NEW ConnectedPE iPhone/iPad & Android app includes 10+ hours of video courses with certificates.
Download the app for FREE below
See the app in action below
Inside the app you’ll now find the following courses for completion for FREE (each with certificates of completion)
- 25 Ways to Use One Device in PhysEd with The PE Geek
- 168 Hours, Optimize your life with Jarrod Robinson
- Game Changer: Seesaw with Justin Schleider
- Gamification, Technology & PhysED
- Get Your Kids Moving, Learning and Loving It! with Rex Peebles
- Implementing CrossFit into the Physical Education Curriculum with Calum Erskine & Scott Fusco
- Innovative Fitness Activities You’ve Never Seen with Dale Sidebottom
- Nurturing Intrinsic Motivation in Primary PE with Ryan Ellis
- Personalised Learning in PE with Matt Magowan
- Physical Education: The Trip of a Lifetime with Jo Bailey
- Small-Sided Games in Physical Education with Jessica Shawley
- Using Data to Inform Teaching Practice and Student Learning with Pat Coleman
- Video Delay on Google Chrome
So what do you have to lose? Join ConnectedPE and take your PE Teaching to an entirely new level.