In this episode of The PE Geek Podcast Mandy Collins flips the equation and interviews me about technologies and physical education and the observations we’ve made working with tens of thousands of people per year.
Some of the questions asked include
- What have we contributed to in terms of educational thinking and practices?
- Do you think PE Teachers have changed the way they teach today?
- How can we help apathetic learners in PE?
- What should a new teacher focus on and master when they begin teaching?
- What are some of biggest mistakes we’ve made along the way?
Press play to listen to the episode below or listen here.