Last year we launched the FREE ConnectedPE Online Conference which quickly become the worlds largest Physical Education Event with 7,500 Registrations. With this in mind we’re super excited to announce that where returning to do it all again with 21 NEW sessions you can participate in 100% free of charge.
The 2017 ConnectedPE Online Conference is a FREE global Physical Education event taking place over the course of the week from the 6th – 12th of February.
Each day you will presented with three amazing Physical Education themed sessions (webinars) led by presenters from all over the world. All attendees will be presented with certificates of completion highlighting the professional development you’ve received.
Take a look at the sessions you can join for FREE Below
- Nice is Not Enough with Dr Amanda Stanec
- Small-Sided Games in Physical Education with Jessica Shawley
- Out with the Old, In with the New: Google Sites with Marcus Down
- Game Changer: Seesaw with Justin Schleider
- Implementing CrossFit into the Physical Education Curriculum with Calum Erskine & Scott Fusco
- Disrupting Traditional Physical Education with Will Vreugdenhil
- Combining Physical Literacy Concepts into Standards Based Assessment with Jace Ferguson
- Learn to Google Drive with Adam Llevo
- Gamification to Increase Student Engagement and Motivate Participation with Carl Condliffe
- Bridging the Gap Between Support Staff and PE Teachers with Shawn Settles
- The Value of Sport in Education with Celia Fleck
- Physical Education Assessment Tools & Strategies with Nathan Horne
- Future Tech to Watch Out For with The PE Geek
- Quick Response Codes: Unlock the Fun for Fitness! with Lisa Witherspoon
- Developing a Movement Centered Approach to Physical Education with James Dowling
- Using Data to Inform Teaching Practice and Student Learning with Pat Coleman
- The Physical Educator as a Resource for the Classroom Teacher with Mike Kuczala
- Flipped Learning in Primary Physical Education with Christina Polatajko
- Making PhysEd Addictive with Andy Hair
- Creating a Student Driven Ed Camp with Dave Carney
- The Online Conference Recap
You can also download the conference PDF program here
The online conference is FREE for all #physed Teachers globally, with the goal of the ConnectedPE Online Conference to raise awareness for the good practice that is taking place across the globe. You also receive certificates of completion for all sessions you attend LIVE or watch in replays, which credit you for the time spent.
Best of all, the ConnectedPE Online Conference comes to you LIVE from wherever you are. You can join any session for FREE and from whatever device you like.
To register for all or one of the 21 webinars that interest you, visit the conference website below