Join me for a FREE 40 minute webinar with certificate of completion, focusing on ways you can leverage technologies & the internet to help you get your students active & learning when you’ve lost your gym or practical teaching space.
During this webinar you’ll learn;
1. Shocking statistics showing the numbers of teachers who’ve lost their Gym or practical space
(sometimes at a moments notice)
2. The extra advantage resource you have in this situation (you probably already have it)
3. Supportive mobile apps to get your students moving & active (for android & iPhone/iPad)
4. Free websites designed for use with students in small spaces & with no equipment
5. Extended activities you can use to engage students for an entire session
6. Plus much more
The inspiration for this webinar comes from the hundreds of webinars I receive every year asking for tech inspired ideas to get kids active and moving with limited or alternative spaces.
You might think that this is a small problem, only impacting a handful of teachers? The reality is that the problem is huge and impacts people from all over the globe, in all types of schools. See below;
“Wondering if this webinar is for you? If you are a Physical Education Teacher of students at any age level and you want to be prepared for the times you lose your gym or practical space – then this is for you ”