Kick starting 2016 with a quick visit to some of my favourite East Asian Countries, including Japan & China. The workshop focuses on emerging technologies to assist learning in PE/Sport Science classes and sports teams.
In particular, attendees will focus specifically on mobile devices such as the iPad or Android devices and the capacity these have for transformation within the PE classroom. All attendees are guaranteed to walk away with best practice actionable ideas for immediate classroom use with a complete hands-on focus.
This workshop series has been conducted in over 30 countries around the world, receiving stellar reviews from all in attendance. Book your spot now to ensure you don’t miss out.
So far you can join us in the following countries; act quick as places are filling up extremely fast.
Shanghai, China – Wednesday, January 13th [Register Now]
Beijing, China – Friday, January 15th [Register Now]
Tokyo, Japan – Tuesday, January 19th [Register Now]
Areas covered in the workshop include included:
- Instant Feedback in the Practical PE Classroom
- Video Analysis & Video Based Assessment in the Practical PE & Sport Classroom
- Teacher Efficiency and Organisation Tools
- Innovative Teacher Resources and Global Collaboration
- Assessment & Portfolios in Physical Education
- Augmented Reality & Flipped Instruction
- & much more
We still have some other dates to organize including a visit to Seoul, however if you want us to visit your school, city or country to run a workshop, then leave us a comment below.